Mandala Zebra Cross Stitch Pattern
A colourful and fun mandala twist on this black and white striped African equine - also known as a zebra!
Cross stitch is the perfect way to relax, practice mindfulness, and learn a popular form of hand embroidery! It is great for both new and experienced crafters.
- Cross stitch instructions
- Printed 1-page colour chart
- Chart key / list of DMC thread colours
- 5.2 x 7.7 inches
- 73w x 108h stitches
- 17 colours
- Uses full cross stitches only
- Suitable for any experience level, including beginners
This is a very well thought out chart and the instructions are very clear, I can't wait to get started.
The pattern looks great - can't wait to get started